You can reserve a one-hour consultation with Dr. Kirk by reserving a time and paying a fee.
There are important limitations to appreciate before you pay the fee:
- Dr. Kirk does not have, and cannot give you, an opinion on the merits of any case until he has met with you, completed a full assessment, reviewed all pertinent records, and constructed a report to FAA specifications.
- Dr. Kirk also is limited in taking detailed information from you in a preliminary call. Hearing specific details of your case, positive or negative, before beginning the assessment could allow a regulator or court to raise bias claims. We strive to reduce all possible appearance of bias, which includes limiting specific or persuasive input before the assessment.
- While you can only get a synchronous review with Dr. Kirk by reserving time, you can probably get the same questions answered for free by sending an email or, even better, completing a comprehensive triage and registration form.
- You are reserving a call to discuss generalities of your case; the call will not exceed sixty-minutes.
- The day and time of your reservation is not managed through the payments page; you can get a day and time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your reservation is not fixed until you have paid the fee AND you have received a confirmation email including the Google Meet link.
- The call can be cancelled by notifying me, only by email, 48 hours before the call starts. The 48-hour window includes weekends and holidays. Afterward, the call cannot be cancelled or rescheduled for any reason. Rescheduling the call can take a few weeks to find the next mutually acceptable time and date; there are no emergency or afterhours options for rescheduling.
- The consultation starts at the scheduled time. If you are late joining the call, you are not credited the minutes you are late.
- If Dr. Kirk is late joining the call for any reason, the call will be extended for up to sixty minutes from the time I join.
- If you do not later schedule an in-office assessment, the fee is considered fully earned once Dr. Kirk is on the call. There are no refunds for unused time.
- If you do schedule an in-office assessment, any unused retainer balance will be applied as a credit against the final bill in your aviation psychiatric evaluation, review, and report.
To pay with a credit card or Google Pay using secure, 128-bit encryption, click the blue button below.
To pay using the PayPal app on your mobile device, scan the QR code, and enter the payment amount of $330 into your app.
To pay using the Venmo app, scan this QR code, and enter $330 into the app.